Sunday, May 27, 2012

One big step.....

So much has happened since Ive been on my blog. My life has seen heartbreak, chaos, stress and many a tearful night. Andrew and I have decided to divorce and while it does break my heart, I know that it will be what is best for Landon and I. But I write this post today in hopes of change and comfort, hope that there is still sunshine on the horizon.

So with that, I wanted to announce that to celebrate our new adventure together, I will be creating a new blog soon for just Landon and I. Please feel free to stay tuned, as the new blog may actually end up being more fun as it follows the ups and downs of this single mama and her lil big 2 year old ;) I will keep this blog up as a page of memories, of things left behind as Landon and I look to the future. I love you all and thank you so much for the love and support you have always offered us. It means the world to me... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment